Nicolas Jackson left raging and is refusing to return to Chelsea after club cancel Bayern Munich transfer

Nicolas Jackson is currently refusing to fly back to England after Chelsea pulled the plug on his move to Bayern Munich, talkSPORT understands. Jackson landed in Germany earlier today to undergo a medical after Chelsea and Bayern agreed a loan deal worth €15m with a buy option of €65m. Jackson has been denied his loan move to Bayern MunichGetty But the Blues withdrew permission for Jackson to undergo a medical after Liam Delap was ruled out for at least six weeks with a hamstring injury suffered in their 2-0 win at home to Fulham. Sources close to Jackson say the Senegalese international is angry at Chelsea for blocking the move. Jackson’s agents are hoping the deal can still be revived before Monday’s transfer deadline and are understood to have advised the forward not to return to London. The club to club dynamic could change if Bayern become open to a permanent transfer. Ex-Premier League striker Diomansy Kamara, who is part of Jackson’s agency, has suggested the forward’s team will keep pushing for his move to Bayern to be completed. Taking to Instagram, the ex-Fulham man said: “We’re not going back.” He followed that up by saying: “The plane doesn’t go backwards.” Bayern director of football Max Eberl also addressed the saga to Sky Germany and was non-committal as to whether Jackson would still end up at the club. “Chelsea have informed us that they want the player back after we reached an agreement yesterday and [had permission] to conduct a medical,” Eberl said. “Now the situation is that the boy is in Munich and we have to send him back. Delap’s injury against Fulham appears to have led to Jackson having to stayGetty “That’s the current state of affairs, but I can’t look into the future.” Jackson’s future hangs in the balance after £30million summer signing Delap pulled up whilst sprinting in the first half of the Blues’ 2-0 win over Fulham. And speaking post-match, manager Enzo Maresca declared that Delap would be sidelined for a while. Confirming his striker suffered a hamstring injury, Maresca told talkSPORT: “Yeah, he was full speed, hamstring. So that always requires a long time.” talkSPORT understands that Delap is facing between six to eight weeks out of action. Chelsea have Joao Pedro, who scored yet again against Fulham, Jackson and Delap as their striker options, but now with the latter ruled out, Maresca and the club want back-up. Jackson could now find himself back in contention at Chelsea after a late U-turnGetty ‘It’s probably not enough’ Chelsea boss Maresca discussed the chances of signing a new striker or bringing Jackson back in his post-Fulham press conference. He said: “In terms of another striker, we just finished the game. From the changing room, I came here. Now we will see if we take any decisions.” “When you have two strikers, it’s enough. When one is injured, it probably is not enough,” the Italian added. “Today we played for more than one hour with Tyrique [George] and he did brilliant. The last time he played as a No.9 was against Manchester United last year. “We tried to use different solutions. If you remember, there were some games where we used Pedro [Neto] as a No.9. But for sure, when you have two proper No.9’s, it is enough.” The comments from the Blues manager certainly hint at him potentially asking for Jackson to stay at Stamford Bridge… Why was Jackson being let go? Jackson was set to be loaned out by Chelsea just two years after he joined the club from Villarreal for £32million. The arrivals of Pedro and Delap appeared to put the Cameroon international further down the pecking order. He was not in the squad for any of the Blues’ pre-season friendlies after limited game time at the Club World Cup. And the striker has also missed all three of his side’s Premier League fixtures so far this campaign. A loan to Bayern would have seen Jackson team up with Harry Kane, but he is now heading back to Stamford Bridge. His gametime back in England will likely increase, acting as a back-up to Pedro or even starting as a No.9 in a dramatic U-turn.

 0  1
Nicolas Jackson left raging and is refusing to return to Chelsea after club cancel Bayern Munich transfer

Nicolas Jackson is currently refusing to fly back to England after Chelsea pulled the plug on his move to Bayern Munich, talkSPORT understands.

Jackson landed in Germany earlier today to undergo a medical after Chelsea and Bayern agreed a loan deal worth €15m with a buy option of €65m.

Jackson has been denied his loan move to Bayern Munich
Getty

But the Blues withdrew permission for Jackson to undergo a medical after Liam Delap was ruled out for at least six weeks with a hamstring injury suffered in their 2-0 win at home to Fulham.

Sources close to Jackson say the Senegalese international is angry at Chelsea for blocking the move.

Jackson’s agents are hoping the deal can still be revived before Monday’s transfer deadline and are understood to have advised the forward not to return to London.

The club to club dynamic could change if Bayern become open to a permanent transfer.

Ex-Premier League striker Diomansy Kamara, who is part of Jackson’s agency, has suggested the forward’s team will keep pushing for his move to Bayern to be completed.

Taking to Instagram, the ex-Fulham man said: “We’re not going back.”

He followed that up by saying: “The plane doesn’t go backwards.”

Bayern director of football Max Eberl also addressed the saga to Sky Germany and was non-committal as to whether Jackson would still end up at the club.

“Chelsea have informed us that they want the player back after we reached an agreement yesterday and [had permission] to conduct a medical,” Eberl said.

“Now the situation is that the boy is in Munich and we have to send him back.

Delap’s injury against Fulham appears to have led to Jackson having to stay
Getty

“That’s the current state of affairs, but I can’t look into the future.”

Jackson’s future hangs in the balance after £30million summer signing Delap pulled up whilst sprinting in the first half of the Blues’ 2-0 win over Fulham.

And speaking post-match, manager Enzo Maresca declared that Delap would be sidelined for a while.

Confirming his striker suffered a hamstring injury, Maresca told talkSPORT: “Yeah, he was full speed, hamstring. So that always requires a long time.”

talkSPORT understands that Delap is facing between six to eight weeks out of action.

Chelsea have Joao Pedro, who scored yet again against Fulham, Jackson and Delap as their striker options, but now with the latter ruled out, Maresca and the club want back-up.

Jackson could now find himself back in contention at Chelsea after a late U-turn
Getty

‘It’s probably not enough’

Chelsea boss Maresca discussed the chances of signing a new striker or bringing Jackson back in his post-Fulham press conference.

He said: “In terms of another striker, we just finished the game. From the changing room, I came here. Now we will see if we take any decisions.”

“When you have two strikers, it’s enough. When one is injured, it probably is not enough,” the Italian added.

“Today we played for more than one hour with Tyrique [George] and he did brilliant. The last time he played as a No.9 was against Manchester United last year.

“We tried to use different solutions. If you remember, there were some games where we used Pedro [Neto] as a No.9. But for sure, when you have two proper No.9’s, it is enough.”

The comments from the Blues manager certainly hint at him potentially asking for Jackson to stay at Stamford Bridge…

Why was Jackson being let go?

Jackson was set to be loaned out by Chelsea just two years after he joined the club from Villarreal for £32million.

The arrivals of Pedro and Delap appeared to put the Cameroon international further down the pecking order.

He was not in the squad for any of the Blues’ pre-season friendlies after limited game time at the Club World Cup.

And the striker has also missed all three of his side’s Premier League fixtures so far this campaign.

A loan to Bayern would have seen Jackson team up with Harry Kane, but he is now heading back to Stamford Bridge.

His gametime back in England will likely increase, acting as a back-up to Pedro or even starting as a No.9 in a dramatic U-turn.

Musventurenal MUSVENTURENAL IS ALL ABOUT MUSIC, ADVENTURE & ARSENAL ONLY.